Some things To Know About The Troop
Troop 284 meets at the First Presbyterian Church of Irwin on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00. Right now we have 21 scouts and 8 adult scoutmasters. Our troop is known to be a very active. We go on an outdoor trip each month including hiking, camping, canoeing, rafting, biking, and a lot more. We also have creative fundraisers such as selling Christmas trees, Dining to Donates, Altimate Air Jumps, and selling hoagies. Anybody interested in learning more about Troop 284 should contact Glenn Dzaack (Scoutmaster) at 724-261-2681 or Lisa Corlazzoli at 412-582-8521.
- THINGS WE HAVE DONE
- Chartered in October 2010
- Meet at First Presbyterian Church of Irwin
- Annual Christmas tree sale
- Week long Summer Camp trip at Camp Conestoga (Yearly)
- Went biking at Moraine State Park (2016)
- Participated in Klondike Derby (2016, 2017, 2018)
- "50 Miler" Part 1- 2017 - Hiking, biking and canoe trip
- "50 Miler" Part 2 - 2018 - Hiking, biking and pedal/paddle at Ohiopyle
- 2019 - World Jamboree!!!